View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element View Post
Rocky.. I apologize if I offended you.
Apology accepted. Let's skip the insults next time and debate facts.

(ps: As for your concern about big U.S. cities, you'll find that 20% of U.S. murders are committed in about 5 cities. You'll also find those 5 cities are big on gun control; especially handguns. Just sayin'.)

Quote:
I was really hoping it would fire you up to provide some useful stats, because as mentioned, I really want to believe you.
If that is true, why haven't you read what I have posted?

Spend a few bucks and buy "More Guns, Less Crime" by John Lott. It's a paperback and not expensive. It's not a bible, but it's required reading if you truly have an open mind. That might lead you elswhere and, who knows, you might even come to say "That redneck sob was right. Who knew?"

Quote:
Unfortunately numbers aren't just numbers anymore.. It's a very grey world...Which bothers me just as much.
Agreed.

Quote:
I just hope you don't form all your opinions from books and you tube videos...
I find books are a more reliable source than TV. As for the videos, here's one of my personal favourites (wait for it):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soZT__WQKsM

How many more like her might live except for liberal gun propaganda?

As you say, it's not a simple issue. It is hard to have an open mind because much of the information we should have is censored by Canadian liberal media heads, lying politicians and various social engineers. We have a lot of totems.

If you take up my suggestions, you may not change your mind but you will be better informed.