View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nube View Post
Have you checked out what the Wild sheep Foundation has to offer?
Personally I have issues with all of them and you are right you never will be happy with 100 % of them. From what I have seen in Alberta none of them have made this province better to hunt in. They may have done some things but this province is so upside down it is sickening and that is because nobody has any power to really change the Gov'ts desicions in anything.
Find me an organization to get rid of the majority of the Bios in this province and I will be shelling my money out! Find me an organization that fights Native Harvests and helps set up way for predator control that is effective I will support them. Other than that it is all fluff and our animal numbers will decrease and we all will cry and whine when it takes ten years for a moose tag.. Oh wait that is already happening lol
Too many groups pulling in every direction for me to choose one to support. If they all came together to get funds to actually do something we might actually have a province worth hunting in again!
I agree, it seems all groups want there own piece of the "pie" at the expense of others and personally, I find the ABA to be the worst and that is why I will never again support them.