View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 10:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nait Hadya View Post
nope, i am more concerned with the fact that fish and wildlife has allowed hunters to be accompanied by dogs while hunting big game. saying the law is flawed when your in violation of it, is well hmmm. so TvJ Swankey Enterpzries goes out to film a cat hunt, doesn't killl the cat, your saying that is illegal. someone out filming a hunt or along on a hunt to observe brings their collie/yuppie puppy along. since they are not going to kill the cat, they are not licensed. perhaps they all ready took a cat. is allowiing their yuppy puppy to participate in the hunt, illegal.
Where have they allowed hunters to be accompanied while hunting big game?

And I never said your couldnt film the cat now did I. And if you had half a clue you would see that they are hunting with a bow(Vanessa was). Oh and if you had a second clue you would see they are hunting with a hunter host hence meaning they were not hunting in Alberta.
I also never stated it was illegal to turn a cat down. And the area they hunted could have been closed to females or are trying to only harvest Toms like every responsible cat hunter does.

The comment was if it was legal to run cats in Alberta without a weapon with no plan to harvest a cat. Which in the case of TJ and the crew they do plan on harvesting a cat once the right cougar is treed.

Also I do not beleive there is a law stating what breed of dog has to be used to run cougars. So any dog can be on the hunt and participate in the hunting of Cougars. So yes our Yuppy Puppies can run cats just as much as your hounds.

LOL again you avoided answering questions and contributing to the thread with knowledge and just solidified your lack of knowledge with another usless post!
SG

Last edited by sheepguide; 01-15-2011 at 10:43 AM.