View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 04:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck View Post
You know, I have a good friend, my hunting partner, who has a 2017 1 ton Ram with all the bells and whistles...and a stock muffler. That truck is quieter than any diesel I have ever stood beside. You can stand right beside the thing and have a normal conversation.

Obviously, he needs to get with the whole 'Berta Boys mentality, and get some straight pipes or stacks on that thing right away, to exercise his 'rights'. Yup, a person has to do what they have to do, and nobody better tell them otherwise. Maybe get it chipped to lay down clouds of black smoke when taking off from the lights too.

People need to stand up for their rights, and if anybody else doesn't like it, well they can just suck it! 'Berta!
Absolutely! Where's the like button? Got one next door built the same way, jacked to the moon also. Never seen it tow anything, don't think it even has a hitch. Never seen it with anything loaded in the back either.

Not breaking any laws, but not making any friends on the street either.

I've got a question though. Do these modified diesels only accelerate when they're operated at full throttle? That's the way the neighbour does it every morning after it's backed out of the driveway.