View Single Post
Old 11-24-2020, 07:36 AM

I'm not really a collector, my wife is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by barsik View Post
scars and aches
These! I definitely collect these.........LOL...........Just added a new one butchering deer and moose a couple weeks ago in fact!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinAlberta View Post
An accordion collector! I aways liked the sounds from an accordion. I suspect you either loved the sound - or hated it.
LOL - I never minded the sound, just hated the lessons. Was forced to take lessons for two years when I was barely big enough to lug the darn thing around the corner to my teacher's house. Nothing worse than hearing your friends outside playing shinny and you're stuck in your room plunking away on a 'stomach Steinway'

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cook View Post
Yeah, I made the mistake of leaving my accordion in my locked car one day and when I got back, the window was broken and there were two more next to it.
ROFLMAO - good thing I wasn't sipping my coffee when I read that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bat119 View Post
I collect old lamps among other things, I particularly like the old coal oil Aladdin's they give off 60 watt light.
My wife collects as I mentioned. She collects pottery. Since getting ill in 2014 she started selling some of her collection off but we still have tons in the house. Mostly 100+ year old stuff. She has a pile of lamps (electric, not oil) some of which are extremely beautiful and could easily be rewired. If you ever get the urge to start collecting 100 year old lamps, PM me!
I am the captain of my soul.

***William Henley***