View Single Post
Old 10-18-2019, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy honker View Post
I'm in the truck pretty early in the mornings so I do tune into the radio to keep up on whats going on in the world.
By default, I've started to listen to CBC radio because I really can't stand the new CHED morning show. I don't like the female host at all and nothing about the guy grabs me either, plus it feels like no chemistry or entertainment factor at all.

I've completely given up listening in the afternoons on CHED, once the comedian guy left, Nye isn't worth listening to at all. Find her a good partner or get her off the air.

Jesperson, at least he sounds passionate about some topics and comes across like he put some prep work into his shows, so I can tolerate him depending on the topic.
X2 for me. I like Jespersen, can’t listen to the afternoon show since Grose left, and can tolerate the morning show for ~30% of my 10 mile drive to work.

I don’t always agree with the CBC hosts, but at least they are well prepared and understand what they’re talking about.

Gerry Burnie