View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeves1 View Post
Was this the one where a Grabber blue 74 Pinto went for 16,500.00 ?
Mr. Reeves …. Was lookin for a few didn’t see any, did a search on their website & found one, must of missed it, here you go.

Lot #5 1974 FORD PINTO HATCHBACK - $18,150.00

This Pinto 3-door Hatchback Runabout is a well-maintained time capsule with 24,397 original miles (title reads mileage exempt), and has been one-family-owned for the last 42 years. The Grabber Blue paint is complemented by the white vinyl roof with luggage rack and skid moldings. It is powered by a 90hp 2.3-liter 4-cylinder engine backed by a Cruise-O-Matic automatic transmission. The interior has Medium Blue houndstooth cloth inserts in Corinthian vinyl bucket seats, deluxe door trim panels, wood-tone accents, front seat lighter and rear seat ashtray. It’s also optioned with an AM radio, Luxury Décor Group and full wheel covers. The dash pad still has the factory-original safety precaution sticker. Included with this Pinto is the original owner's manual, starting instructions and warranty identification card.

From the website:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB_AOL View Post
IDK..

Zip.. Which one did you buy?

None ... over my budget, however, while sittin in the VIP section, I was talking to the Mrs and pointed at a 2016 Mercedes Convertible that wasn't getting many bids and the handler thought I was increasing the bid/price, had to wave him off, my US M/C would of been declined.

D.