View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 10:50 PM

Default Small Munsterlander

My wife and I are looking into possibly getting a dog and we both agree that if we get one it may as well be able to come out bird hunting with me. We both like the Small Munsterlander breed, beautiful dog, not overly big, seems to typically have very healthy lives from what I've read.
Just curious if anyone on here has had any experience with them? I've read a few articles and they sound like they are great family dogs to have in the home with a other pets.

We have cat (extremely loving and i like to say "annoyingly cuddly", Often people we know that "don't like cats" completely fall in love with her when it comes to our cat.) that seems to get a long with guests that comes to the house and doesn't seem to be threatened by other animals she has been in contact with. (Often people we know that "don't like cats" completely change their mind when it comes to ours haha) Thats one of the main things I'm concerned with, is hoping the SM and our cat get a long. If anyone has personal experience on this breed interacting with other house pets that would be great to hear.