View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captainkip View Post
I have a male from Riava's C litter. He is now 6 months old. He is an amazing dog. Smart, affectionate, and has a great temperament. Nothing seems to really scare this dog and he socializes really well. So far he is great in the house.

His nose is fantastic, Does great with tracking and he found 16 grouse on 4 different outings last week. He retrieves great and I had him whoa broke at 5 months. His point is getting strong. I cant wait to get start training on planted birds with the guns. He is going to love it when he realizes the whole game with birds.

This is my first gun dog and I probably have gone too hard with training for his age but he has progressed better than I could have imaged. He never stops amazing me.

We have two cats and like mentioned they are fine when they grow up with them as part of the pack. He loves to play with them (even if they don't).

Wild rose NAVHDA is training in Benalto this Saturday. I will be there with Trapper. Janet from Riava will have one of her adults there. She also lives really close and you probably could see both her male and female if you want.

And also you could see the other dogs there as well.

as the picture shows he gets along well with our Bearded Collie and our cats
What a gorgeous dog who sounds like he is doing super, super well. You are a fortunate fella who will have years of memories to come. Good for you!