View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calgarychef View Post
So I’ve been going to edworthy park to walk up and down that big hill, hunting season is coming and I’m a slug. Anyway last time I was there I was standing at the top trying to stuff a lung back into my chest, I turned around and they’re was this electric scooter coming up. This is a seriously steep hill, I’d have never thought a scooter could do that. I chatted with the kid and he says it’ll easily do it and it doesn’t drain the battery all that much, it also does 70 KM/Hr on those all terrain tires.

It’s a “Cabo Wolf” And he imported it from China I searched for it online and all I can come up with is $2000.00...too many clams for me. I get the impression that he paid a lot less for it though but I’m not sure of his source.

Took the top and doors off the Jeep and went for a cruise last night. Ended up on Jasper ave and the sidewalks are littered with these electric scooters the city owns you commission with a credit card and app. When your done you just dump it wherever you want. I must have missed the newsstory on those things lol. Lots of people own them in Sherwood Park. “Screw exercise” seems to be the narrative nowadays ....