View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangosteen View Post
He was officially charged with an act of Terrorism by the Edmonton police.

What part of that is not understood. Why are so many people in denial.

Yes it happened in Edmonton.

Don't venture into crowded areas in the future unless you understand the risks.

Use your heads.

Although some claim it's a lone wolf to pacify the public the key words by the official police release is " may ".

I highly doubt it's a lone wolf. Most probable is a support cell. He just wanted to be a martyr and get the 72 virgins.

Lucky he was not wearing a suicide vest when the police pulled him out. That was crazy.

Bang on! How does an ISIS cell become sanctioned. Does someone from Siria, Iran, or wherever come over and perform a turban-over? Similar to a hells antels patch over. Or does he order his ISIS flag and watch a few YouTube videos and voila he's a sleeper cell.

This kook acted like a terrorist looked like a terrorist and conducted a terrorist act. You know looks like a duck walks like a duck quacks like a duck. It's a duck!
This guys a terrorist!

Not all terrorists are Muslim or fro Muslim countries. Mcvey was a terrorist and not Muslim.

I believe the news release was an attempt to silence the public and put some ease in the people's minds. I wonder how long till a uhaul is used again in another act of violence by a "lone wolf"!

Put this clown on a herc and drop him over Somalia or wherever the hell he came from and not waste another dime on him!

BW