View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by covey ridge View Post
Is that the best you can do? All you seem to do is mention other ways of killing. This is just one of many firearm related school shootings and the weapon of choice was an AR.

I do not give a ratz butt if you somehow think I am an anti and am selling out fellow outdoors men. I am not. I do care more about the loss of young life than protecting the rights of people to their toys.

I do not like the idea of banning any particular type of firearm but I am starting to think there is no good reason for the numerous numbers of ARs in civilian hands. I have changed my mind. Make this type of firearm illegal to possess and come down hard on anyone that has one in their possession and sells them.
First you ban the AR-15, then you ban any semi auto , because the reality is many of the current non restricted semi autos are every bit as dangerous. But people will still be dying, so then you ban all pump actions and lever actions, because they can still deliver a high rate of fire. People will still be dying, so then you ban all firearms, because the reality is that they can all be used to take lives. Once the government gets started banning, the anti gun crowd will keep pushing for more bans, and they won't quit until only the police and military can legally possess firearms. And people will still be dying because of firearms, because criminals don't care about the law.

Last edited by elkhunter11; 02-18-2018 at 05:28 PM.