Thread: AR 500 targets
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armorman View Post
I would be interested in a couple of those full sized 1/2" IPSC targets and some 16 or 18" squares....maybe a couple. I'm going to talk with a buddy that lives close by and see if he wants any because I'm not too keen on driving all the way down to Calgary just for a couple targets and I suppose shipping them would be a killer....unless you know otherwise.

Just an idea. If there was enough interest in the Edmonton area would you be prepared to deliver up here? Of course the targets would have to be paid in full beforehand and enough of them to make it worthwhile.

Chris
Hey Chris,

I believe that sending them up to Edmonton on a Greyhound would be quite affordable. For me to deliver to Edmonton personally, I'd have to make it worth my fuel and time by charging you guys more for the plates Either that or all the Edmonton guys could go in on the fuel cost and a delivery fee together. It might make more sense to see if there's an Edmonton guy that wants plates that is coming to Calgary sometime soon, and could bring all the plates back to Edmonton for you guys, if you all chipped in on the fuel for his trip down and back.

I think Greyhound is going to be the cheapest and easiest option, though.