View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by expmler View Post
The truck driver sets his own rates. I can't.

I would not be charging for wildlife, I would be charging for access to my land.

Like I said before, the elk destroy the bales and eat crops in the field. Crop insurance comes at a cost. I have to pay into crop insurance to be covered.
Again I call BS on that. You can set any price you want, you might not be able to sell it but you can set any price you want. Long gone is the wheat board and price fixing. You can market you wares at any price the market will pay. The government doesn't set the price, market sets the price and you can market any way you want.

Elk damage your bales in Alberta (This is the ALBERTA Outdoorsman forum ) you can apply for compensation through ACA for wildlife bale damage. Again hunters paying for damage. Everyone has insurance, that is the cost of doing business.
Sit back
Pour yourself a tea

Watch us "sportsmen" attack each other and destroy ourselves from within.

From road hunters vs "real hunters" to bowhunters vs rifle hunters, long bows and recurves vs compound user to bow vs crossbow to white hunters vs Native hunters etc etc etc

Enjoy the easy ride, anti hunters. Strange to me why we seem to be doing your job for you.

Excuse me while I go puke.