View Single Post
Old 12-10-2020, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psale63 View Post
Well I've been picking away at getting my reloading area set up in my new place the past couple of weeks. In my last place I didn't have room for a proper setup and basically stored everything in 4 Rubbermaid totes and adapted my press and trimmer to clamp to whatever flat surface I could find to use as a temporary work bench. It worked, but was a pain in the arse at times! Now I have a 2ft deep x 5ft long bench with a galvanized sheet metal top where I'll permanently mount my press. Above this I have 3 Mastercraft cabinets which nicely hold all of my tools and components with some extra room for expansion down the road.

I'm looking for ideas on how and where to mount my RCBS case trimmer 2 so it's somewhat out of the way but still accessible. How have others addressed this?
I mounted my trimmers, priming tools etc. onto a 12"x 6'x 1/2" pieces of scrap fencing lumber I had laying around. I store them in my roll away tool chest, when I need a tool I just C-clap them to the top of my work bench. Not fancy but it works and also doubles up the stiffness of the working surface by adding the extra layer of lumber to the reloading bench top.
- older 6x fixed scopes with fine X or target dot.