View Single Post
Old 03-23-2022, 03:14 AM

One more of the old girl. Shes not as pretty as the males but still a handsome specimen. It’s to bad the water wasn’t a bit bluer and cleaner. Also should of turned the boat to cut the glare but oh well.

Rosie asked if we were taking a fin clip while I was holding the bill. I didn’t know anything about it but he knew we were supposed to catch a sample for the bio. I talked to the club captain about it today. He had the club president call me and he started a group chat with me and the local bio. She’s doing some sailfish research here at the university on the Sunshine Coast and the university of Brisbane. I’ll get some info from her when she picks the piece up and see what they’re tracking and learning.

Boats all loaded up for a shotgun start at 04:00. Just a sleepless night and then pin the truck on and hit the gas station for the bank account to get murdered before we head out for another shot at redemption. I’m going to try for some more yellowfin and actually target them for a little while if we find them. The sashimi tonight was the best I’ve ever eaten and I don’t typically rank tuna sashimi as high as wahoo. It was unreal, even the wife liked it.