View Single Post
Old 01-06-2023, 09:49 AM

I rarely watch TV at all, I see a podcast or something like tta at my kid's lace every now and then, but that's about it.
I get sent links to Yutube videos regularly by guys who bascally tell me that this or that method of whatever is the latest greatest, but I don't often watch the whole thing.
This is because I either learned what they are talking about on the video years ago ( from books, mentors, and years of learning ) , or it is so far above my pay grade as a hunter or shooter that it is useless info - for example, how a certain method of loading will decrease a group size by 1/8MOA at 1,000 meters- to get there I would have to use equipment worth thousands of dollars more than I can afford, let alone the amount of tine needed to get there.
One thing about all this new technology and the internet however, is the learning curve has been shortened up drastically , which is a good thing in some ways.
The bad thing is that many people forget to learn the basics and run right to the deeper end of the learning pool , which is not a good thing.
Cat