View Single Post
Old 01-19-2023, 12:24 PM
AO Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjay View Post
I have the possession and acquisition licence for both restricted and non restricted.
Do I have to show proof of membership to a gun club like previous years?
Mine has expired, and was curious if I should get a new membership before I start the online renewal.
Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick284 View Post
I’m pretty sure that since you let your POL expire, and since it never got written up to a PAL through a timely renewal, you’ll be taking the CFSC, and CRFSC and doing the slow wait for your new Licence.
You also do realize you could be sitting in contravention of sections 91 and 92 of the criminal code right now…..

You can PM me some specifics since I’d advise against hanging anymore potentially dirty laundry in public.
I actually did my FAC way back in 1996 pre-RPAL/PAL, had it for 5 years and never renewed. Then just this past year (2022) I wanted to get my RPAL so I called the RCMP and asked what I needed to do. They told me that all I had to do was re-apply because the course I took in 1996 still qualifies for todays RPAL requirements and they still had a record of it on file from my initial FAC. So in January I submitted a new application for an RPAL and I got it in my hands 3 months later... Done.
Bay #6, 1303 44th ave NE
Calgary AB, T2E6L5
bobbybirds@icloud.com
www.urbanexp.ca

Leviticus 23: 4-18: "he that scopeth a lever, or thou allow a scope to lie with a lever as it would lie with a bolt action, shall have created an abomination and shall perish in the fires of Hell forever and ever.....plus GST" - huntinstuff April 07/23