Thread: Oil Crashing
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 05:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deer Hunter View Post
Who made this guy the resident expert on life lessons?

His knowledge of peoples finances, education, jobs, credit, amazes me. Obviously one of the most wealthy people in this province! When and where is his book available?

Never to have been young, taken risk, and now to come on here when things beyond peoples control are forcing people to possibly lose their jobs. Young people, grade 12 or whatever... Big trucks or small cars, doesn't matter what you drive when you tell your family that you're ****ed...

A real told you so kinda of guy I see. A real rubber of salt per se. Unreal.

Oil didn't build this province. Peoples hard work and motivation did. Degree's or not.

Anyways. Hang in there, oil cant stay here for long. And we're all in this together.
Facts hurt, don't they.

Most of those here who lived through the NEP understand. We were there, we partied, spent, were the high rollers and smarter than those that came before.

And we learned.

I suspect very, very few who went through the tough times then will be hurt this time around.

But there are tons who thought the best thing to do is get no trade, get no higher education, but go work in the patch with not much more than a WHMIS certificate as soon as possible. Oh, and buy lots and lots of toys. On credit.

Reality is reality.