Thread: Sheep Hunting
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3blade View Post
As a fellow newbie to backpack hunting, I feel like there’s something I should tell you...remember the hot-crazy matrix? Well, sheep hunters have a successful-crazy matrix. Meaning, the crazier they are, the more rams they have on the wall. Nube is certified. I remember on another thread he said something about hunting 25-30 km in. That’s where the legal rams are. They are the hardest hunted animal in Alberta.

After years of saying I’m not into sheep, I...well, maybe it’s creeping in. Really spend some time on pics and judging. I’ve flirted with it and that’s what’s keeping me out of the game right now. Don’t trust my skills just yet.
Does he go in by foot? Im planning to go to a spot where ATV's, and Horses can't get to. Maybe I'll need to go a bit farther in. Sounds like I need to plan for at least two days to pack out.
“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.” John Stuart Mill