View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 11:47 PM
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Racks View Post
Can anyone confirm what items/brands are generally excluded from the sale? I called the South Edmonton store to confirm availability of a Moby net I've had my eye on, and if they were going to be on sale. Had a thought and asked about a couple of Islander reels and spools I purchased a couple of weeks ago, still sitting new in the boxes, and wanted to know if I should be returning them to repurchase at sale time. I was told Islander and Sage were excluded due to manufacturer agreements. That was a little contradictory to what I had seen here so phoned the West Ed store and asked the same question, was told everything, even Islanders, would be on sale.

Don't get me wrong, both fellows I talked to were very friendly and helpful, and took the time to chat with me, but I'm a bit confused by the two different answers from the two different locations.

Can anyone confirm one way or the other?
Sage and Islander are price protected unless the product has been discontinued. I believe at times TFH have given out a
25, 35 etc gift card or 50% of a line with every Sage rod, Islander reel purchased.