View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdoctor View Post
He's likely right. We are not living life in England, all is quiet here in Canada.

What do you think the solution is? If you can find a way to get everyone together around a campfire eating smores and singing kumbaya, I'm sure the world is all ears.
I disagree.

Just like all Muslims aren't murderous terrorists so are not all British murderous hate crime people.

Your average person knows, works, plays etc with people who are Muslim. I don't hate them nor blame them for the actions of a tiny tiny minority of power hungry fanatics.

I believe the Muslim community needs to be more proactive and vocal in sending the right message as violence of any kind is wrong and not supported by true followers.

But there is no excuse. Any attempt to suggest "payback" is right is 100% wrong.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin