View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58thecat View Post
Zip,

Doing more with less is what is instilled and is pretty much the norm in the forces be it land, air or sea. Troops either get use to it or get out after thier contract is up, we do have a few hard asses still hanging in there installing direction, fortitude so that those who stay in fully understand what it takes.
A civilian has the right to refuse, a military member may be put in a situation putting them in the direct line of fire and should never have the right to step back and they fully understand that, if not then they need to change careers, same as LEO,s...remember we all,have/had choices to join these outfits, not for all as a career but I can't complain looking back...doing more with less.
Thank you for the reply and clearing some things up for me, i do appreciate what you stand for and commend you on your stance and ability to adjust as necessary. But I just wished that the "Do more with less" was not the norm,or slogan, or whatever it may be called...i take my hat off to you and I'm glad that you have a strong character and understanding of what our leaders expect of those who are all important in keeping our country safe, I am not a winny civie by any means but I just wished that things were better for those that serve our govt in a life and death situation every day...Doctors, Leo's,soldiers,marines,air personell, the brave men in our waters as well...okay maybe not doctors, but let's go with military medic, sorry if I get some wrong wording, but I'm old and don't know the lingo...Thanks for your reply once again, I appreciate YOU!!
Zip

"Good judgement comes from experience, and experience...well,That comes from poor Judgement"
"KEEP SMILING"
Zip