View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoky buck View Post
Not super complicated add a range day to hunter ED set out guidelines

Anything else is merely assessing cost, consulting the present list of hunter ED instructors and ranges to organize access. A lot more complicated things are already being achieved. Fact of the matter is this could be as simple or as complicated as the guidelines decided on make it.

Really the only argument that is logical when it comes to opposing something like this is if it would benefit new hunters or not. Will it actually make a difference in the long run. If you don’t see it as useful or that is wouldn’t make a difference I can respect that. If you think everything is fine by your personal standards that is also a fair statement

Logistics is far less complicated than you are making it out to be and not a valid argument.
Hunter Ed makes zero difference honestly. You would be far better off writing a 200 question exam on the wildlife act. No, not the regs, the act. But F&W don’t know it’s content so why should I?

Regarding the range access and requirements. There are people in this province that live hours from a range.

-Billy Molls