View Single Post
Old 11-13-2000, 01:22 PM
"Excuse my ignorance"

Default "Excuse my ignorance"

"Jake" There is no need for you to feel bad and apologetic over "ignorance about canada's gun laws". I don't think there are many in Canada or on the planet for that matter that "understand" them. (I'm not sure what planet Allan Rock is from.) It is good to see that you wish to get some kind of an understandable answer as to what you have to do to avoid becoming one of Canada's brand new criminals. Yes these laws "to reduce crime" will be creating new criminals. There will be millioms like you that do not know what they must do. And millions who will hold up one finger and say "register this!" We can only hope that there will not be too much actual violent crime caused by these new laws. Real criminals may think that they are in less danger of being opposed by what they think are safe unarmed canadians. They may be surprised and shot. Police may think they will have an easy job taking guns away from canadians. They may be surprised and........

I of course will drop my pants and bend over and comply with all laws regarding firearms.