View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 03:42 PM

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe View Post
True, but it would be nice if posters could know why any of their threads are deleted. Offensive, immature arguing or name calling, moderators don't like it etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To add to Cat's comments (posts #33 & #38) ... don't get too concerned if one of your threads gets locked or deleted. The reasons are usually obvious, and the Mods are just doing their job. A thread of mine (Sweden) got deleted last night. With all the caustic comments and emotions running high, I could see it coming. One of the Mods eventually had to act. I didn't mind ... it's not worth getting upset over.

Also, I've found it much easier not to take things too seriously on this (and other) forums ... it's just not worth the grief. Far too many forum members get way to bent out of shape when they don't like what's being said, or they can't get their point accross, or an alternate view is offered. And some have trouble recognizing friendly sarcasm and humor. If you don't get caught in these traps, your forum experience will be much better.

Mac