View Single Post
Old 05-15-2016, 05:56 PM

Hi all. Looking for a buddy to do some fishing and hunting with. Originally from Nova Scotia but have been living in Fort Saskatchewan for the last 4 years. I am an avid fly fishermen however enjoy every type. I've been recently fishing the NSR with minimal luck however know areas in Bonneville, St Paul, LA Corey, and Red Deer where I have had some good success. I'm used to having a good friend or 2 able to go out with me to chat with however I go any time I can! I'd like to find some friends in my area who have similar interests and would like to hang out, fish hunt, archery range,gun range, camp,etc. I should clarify when I camp I at the most bring a tent and most of the time it's just a tarp and beer and go out and enjoy low traffic areas. I'm into all hunting but mainly deer and bird.

I have all of my own equipment and from rods and reels to rifles and bows. I have all nescessary licences. Just want to meet some guys and share tips. My only lacking area, and I'm not looking for handouts is that I really have not figured out a place to deer and/or Moose hunt. I did the Redwater area last year but no success and even If I had a shot I wouldn't have taken it due to all the four wheelers around.

I work up north on a 2 and 2 rotation and will be driving my truck back from nova Scotia on my next days off but would really appreciate meeting some people after that.

I look forward to making some buddy's!

Take care.