View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneChristie View Post
do you know why? because of people coming from out of the area, for the most part, and just driving anywhere they like, camping where they like, dumping garbage and crap all over the place, quadding off the roads, hassling the livestock, etc. and you know how these people find these areas? posts like these. why do you think the locals keep quiet about them? you dont have to be a forum member to read posts, Ive talked to people as far away as Sask and Bc who ask me about local areas theyve read about on the forum, why would they give a damn if they come once and leave a mess behind, its not their spots. thats why the leases are tightening up, because of this. no respect, no damn given. its nice to help someone out but at what cost? Ive gotten so many posts from people who only join to ask for directions and exact locations, who could care less about contributing to the forum or helping anyone out. this is why I dont post about fishing anymore, everyone just wants and wants and could care less about the damage they do and the garbage they leave behind. and who pays for it, the people who look after the resources, not the ones who bitch about crowded fishing spots, well guess why they are crowded and overfished????????
Wow, just wow. Yes I understand why. I'm not the one who brought it up. I never mentioned any specific spots or even a landowners name. But thanks for that ass chewing.