View Single Post
Old 07-09-2016, 02:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneChristie View Post
do you know why? because of people coming from out of the area, for the most part, and just driving anywhere they like, camping where they like, dumping garbage and crap all over the place, quadding off the roads, hassling the livestock, etc. and you know how these people find these areas? posts like these. why do you think the locals keep quiet about them? you dont have to be a forum member to read posts, Ive talked to people as far away as Sask and Bc who ask me about local areas theyve read about on the forum, why would they give a damn if they come once and leave a mess behind, its not their spots. thats why the leases are tightening up, because of this. no respect, no damn given. its nice to help someone out but at what cost? Ive gotten so many posts from people who only join to ask for directions and exact locations, who could care less about contributing to the forum or helping anyone out. this is why I dont post about fishing anymore, everyone just wants and wants and could care less about the damage they do and the garbage they leave behind. and who pays for it, the people who look after the resources, not the ones who bitch about crowded fishing spots, well guess why they are crowded and overfished????????
I agree with you 100% wayne I taught myself tie flies, fly fish and figure out where the good spots were, some people I met on the water gave me pointers but for the most part I read bm fishing guide, br map book, md maps, talking to land owners, old timers but I did my homework and foot work by no means did I ever get anything handed to me on a sliver platter. Put in the time, if run into you on the water I may give you a nugget, but I'm leaving the silverware at home. Bottom line is I don't know you from Adam, and, there fore don't trust you. But to come on here and to flat out ask where the best fishing spot are is not cool.