View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 11:38 AM

Maybe some of you already no this or don't. That in this province its legal to use and attractant in front of a motion camera for photo purposes. Yes its illegal to hunt over bait as we all know, but to the best of my knowledge its legal to do so for photos. I had a 1 on 1 meeting with a F/W officer face to face and he told me directly to my face that its legal to use an attractant for scouting and photo purposes. This came directly from the horses mouth. Not mine. I Also made 5 anonymous call across the province and talked to 5 different officers and they all told me the same thing. And they also added that its illegal to hunt over attractant. As we all know that. And to point out the that deer was killed no where near the where this camera was. And the date must have been wrong on the camera. The deer was killed on November 10th 2012. And to mention I also had nothing to do with the taking of this buck. It was found, scouted and killed by 1 of my guides. All I did was take field photos of the deer, skin, and cape the buck out. I've got all end covered and have done nothing illegal. So keep chirping gang. You really not getting anyway. Great Photo to I might add. Whata buck!