View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 06:27 PM
AO Sponsor

Default The Vortex Warranty

I have read a few past threads in the outdoorsman forum in regards to Vortex products. I have only found a couple in which the owners had an issue with the product. But, the real issue is that they did not take advantage of our warranty, and instead complained that there was an issue and did nothing about it.

Vortex is very proud of the products we put out for our customers. I want everyone here to know that although we try to make the highest quality of optics possible,if you do have a piece of vortex equipment and it is not functioning properly, please send it to us and we will be happy to look at it for you. Most times we can repair the item here in Canada or it might be needed to go to the USA for a major repair. We look at each case individually, and if it is needed and in the customers best interest we will replace it. The only cost to you the customer is to ship the item to us. We look after return shipping it back to you.
It is very important to know that we are here to help you and to ensure you the customer are happy with your purchase. However, if you do not speak up and let us know if there is a problem, we wont be able to help you. So, if you do have an issue let us know and we will make it right. We want to keep you effective while your in the field.

Thank You
Reg