View Single Post
Old 12-09-2015, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergerboy View Post
Suggesting that a company replaces a product out of the goodness of their hearts is ridiculous.

My company does out of good faith as in the long run we can see the benefits of good relations.

With the emphasis being the "good relations". This is what I just said. Your company does it AS LONG AS IT SEES A BENEFIT.

Suggesting that someone buys products to deliberately destroy them is every bit as ridiculous.

Seen er done! Dont condone it but it happens.

Why???? Is there a profit to be made? I can't see anyone destroying a product they enjoy. Maybe your product sucks and they need to break it to get warranty????

For the record, I was much more disappointed in the Swarovski scope I purchased than the Vortex. Both were equally faulty and both made good on their warranty. I will not be purchasing either product again, any time soon.

Your sample set of a product is 1....hardly credible evidence.

That's the part you are missing. The jury is in and I have seen enough thanks.
I am glad you are enjoying what you have and please believe me when I tell you that I really tried to like the Vortex scope I purchased. It just wasn't of acceptable quality right out of the box. I found it a good looking scope and the glass was more than acceptable. It would not hold zero, nor would the replacement I received. I can't apologise for not liking that.