View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfrog View Post
McCain looking for an apology may just get the MSM digging into his dirty laundry.

How many propaganda films did he make for the NVM? Any idea what the other POWs have to say about Johnny?
Something I have been learning as of late (most of this from Veterans Today):

33 POWs faced execution for treason after Vietnam until Nixon pardoned all POWs. McCain was on the list of the 33, in fact at the head of it.

Here are the facts as we know them:

- According to Colonel Ted Guy, John McCain’s commander as a POW, McCain collaborated with the enemy.

- McCain is accused of giving information that led to the downing of 60 US aircraft

- McCain is accused of training North Vietnamese air defense personnel

- McCain is accused of making over 30 propaganda broadcasts against the US, broadcasts he moved to have classified when he was elected to the senate

These 4 accusations are the only real and supportable accusations against McCain. The evidence for these acts exists and is substantial. What is stranger still is McCain’s longtime war against veterans, other POWs and their families.

That said, the Obama campaign itself targeted McCain in 2008, saying much the same thing - that McCain is no war hero.

Wesley Clark (comments were approved my Obama campaign) -

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/06/29/clark.mccain/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=117&v=NZp8sEqQAIo

And, a caveat, please. My hat is off to all those who serve. However, that fact alone does not give someone carte blanche to act like an @sshat, which McCain HAS, especially in the last number of years voting against veterans, POWs, and the military itself... the last vote was FOR a reduction in veteran benefits.

NRA/NFA Supporter and "...gun toting tea party psychotard..." -