View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 11:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick284 View Post
You do know that Bushnell comes in a pletoria of different lines.

Buy cheap and you’ll get cheap crap. Invest in a better product line, and you’ll see a much better product. The oldish 4200 and 6500 and the newer Elite lines are solid performers.

Nowadays I’m swayed by brands like Nikon, and Sightron, best bang for your dollar. IMO.

I am not a Vortex fan, having seeing a disproportionate number of failures for me to not stake the outcome of a hunt or a match on their hap hazard QA & QC.

Sure you can dress a $400 entry level rifle with optics worth double the rifles price. But I could also put Y rated tires on the wife’s mini van, but it still is just a mini van.

I’d a put a Sightron S2, or a Nikon Monarch 3 on that 783, but that’s my opinion.

What ever puts a tilt in yer kilt, as they say.
Oh I realise that but I got turned off Bushnell a long time ago and won't even consider them now. I have been checking out that sightron line though and and would really like the chance to look through one. I look at the glass on that rifle like an investment. If my wife starts to get into it ill but her another rifle and swap the glass. If she doesn't get into it ill buy her a rifle and swap the glass hahahaha.