View Single Post
Old 12-21-2007, 08:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 209x50 View Post
The number 1 complaint SRD gets is the lack of access for hunting in the south. They attempt to do something to help out and a whole lot of you would have them drawn and quartered before they get the chance to finish it. At least let them get the final details worked out and then if you are unhappy take them to task.
That may be the spin on it, but I don't believe for a second that this was an SRD initiative to "improve access".

I don't like the basic principles involved reagrding paying for access/wildlife, and yes, I will voice my concerns over that. It's a hell of a lot easier to nip something in the bud than chop down a tree.

The details left to work out are just that, details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 209x50
And you've done that here or through your memebership in the AFGA? Perhaps write a letter?
How could anyone have done so? This is far from public knowledge. If you weren't a member of this board, and if Lurch hadn't posted on the issue, how would anyone know what's being done? From what I've read hear, even those that will be directly affected are largely unaware of it.

Waxy