Thread: Valbella meats
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2022, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulehahn View Post
I don't frequent any of the businesses that dropped them and I won't start. But he went hard into the paint insinuating that all LGBTQ+ people were ... Well don't want to get banned so can anyone who hasn't can read his thoughts on them and children. Add the fact that he expressly said that anyone who supports the LGBTQ+ community is, and I quote, "mentally ill" I don't think I will support valbella either.

Everyone is free to make their own choices; I choose to take any money my "mentally ill" brain allows me to make and spend it where me and and ALL my friends are welcome.
Support LGBTQ.? I’m not sure what does that mean… frankly, I don’t give a rats ars what other people are doing in their bedroom. This is simply not my or anybody else’s business! I also don’t care who they like to love, it’s up to them- even if those are farm animals…
So why should I support them? I don’t humiliate or discriminate them, I treat them the same way as I would treat any one of you. What is this “support” all about? In my field of work I deal with lots of different folks. And I “support” them all equally. Until they start shoving their believes on me and in my throat. That’s a big no. It’s pretty much like religion. Don’t force it on me but you are free to worship anything you want!