View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezle View Post
Typical...I always show up late to the party!

Ken, if you're willing to cobble together another of those wicked electric augers (and I pay for whatever parts you need) I'll PIF a 6" Mora hand auger with brand new "sliced me open" sharp blades, two small Zebco ice reels, half a dozen hand tied quick strike rigs made with 50lb fluorocarbon and pitch $50 towards the Stollery

Preferably in the Edmonton-ish area to save on shipping the hand auger, but not required
I don't know how I missed this, but you guys should maybe be aware, the last one I sold for $250.00 covered the solenoid, switch, machining, handle, wires, but I already had the motors. I don't have any wheelchair motors, could maybe find one but you are going to likely be looking at $400+, I got my motors from the dump, likely will never see another electric wheelchair there.

If someone can supply the motor I would gladly do the machining, but the cost may likely outweigh the outcome.

Nice PIF offereing Geezle, but I wish I would have known first, so I could have told you about the motor.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....