View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 06:03 PM

Default What is still Up

Items Still up

CatintheHat
Here's what I have to offer to someone who wants to go deep this winter!
there are about 40 in here, ranging from 1.2oz to 2 1/2oz ( I think!)
Beautiful vintage palstic box at no extra charge!

Mudbug
One Chocolate Cherry Cake

Cabertosser
First up is a Princess Auto Trailer dolly; (possibly still up)
I am offering a total of 3 service calls. The two new ones I want to add have a small caveat: I would like to help out people of humble means with these 2 new service calls; be it an elderly widow, your kind neighbor, a single mom, old uncle George, etc. Basically any of you can also claim this for a person, community organization or charity you may know, not just for yourselves. If any parts are required I have to charge for them; but the reasonable profit margin on said parts is donated to the Childrens Hospital fund. The same goes for any parts markup on the other unencumbered service call; though that one can even be claimed by someone with an 8000 sq ft mansion with a 4 car garage. Each call can be up to 2 hours.

Alberta Bigbore
DVD called " Quantum, Preformance Tuned Fishing"

The Clash
a free ski or snowboard wax for anyone in the lethbridge/magrath/raymond area.

FishingMom
2 big binders full of cds

Treeguy
am willing to donate a couple hours of my time for a fully hand's on course in the proper pruning techniques required to maintain your trees and shrubs.

We will cover the proper equipment required and how to care for it. A full walk thru plant identification portion of everything in your yard, their tendencies, needs etc. Then instruction in how the average homeowner can do the vast majority of the smaller tasks themselves and not have to pay a contractor for it. (Calgary area only though. Approximate value: $250.00)

Findale
For in Calgary, I have a 36" Trampoline if anyone is interested.

Goober
PIF one set of 4 Moonray garden lights. These are not the solar powered kind though. Brand new still in sealed box!!

Berjerkin
my PIF. 200 Federal small rifle primers.