View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 08:20 AM
Shrubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by FisherPotch View Post
I am being open minded. Your the ones being closed doors (think about it) "I know what I like" LOL. I'm sure there have been alot of missed opertunities with that kind of attitude.

I'm just giving you the gears over the choices you made. Sorry if I upset anyone. But just cause your cranky and old doesn't mean you can't be swayed to try something new. Personaly I like to try something new! Say catch a species of fish I havn't caught before. Your free to voice your opinions. But in my opinion your limiting yourselfs, kinda like a dream with tunnel vision.

GBL, LOTW, Atha-b, west coast - Are all great fishing destinations and I can guarentee you that I'll have been to each of them before I'm 35.

GBL - Big fish sure but I've caught most if not all the species that the lake has to offer.

You want somewhere secluded, try Bistcho, been there done that. Only company is the bugs and the bears. YAY

I hate the city, small town boy my whole life. Don't have cable or internet at my home. Please feel free to bash me for my opinion or on the choices I made. I started the thread to see what would come up, I'm glad you guy's posted, and by all means stick by your decisions. I had a feeling that there would be lots of wild and crazy things that come up and could possibly make my list of somewhere I'd like to go. But I've been completely blind sided by the amount of people that wouldn't even leave the country! That I didn't expect. I expected more people to want to try some salt water species that perhaps they hadn't tried and were intrigued by. Or species forign to these lands. Say Zander for example or those Hochie Taimen (Giant Trout) from the "name any species..." thread.

I would think that considering LOTW is on the US border it wouldn't be considered northern ontario but I'm not a geographer. And I somehow doubt you'll be the only boat around.

There have been quite a few for the Brookies too which I didn't expect but to each there own. If im not mistaken the guy who won the leafs there last cup (and then went missing) was on a brookie trip on the creeks that feed James bay.

Giant Hali's off alaska sounds beter than the west coast already!!!!'

Hey Troutpirate what would you be fishing for off New Zealand? GW's like BBJ was talking about?

This thread will be on fire!!!!
Sorry dude, my bad...

I completely misread the title I thought it was "If you could fish anywhere...."

Upon closer inspection I've realized it's " If Fisherpotch could fish anywhere....."

Please accept my apologies, sometimes I'm a little south of sane and see things funny

Shrubs