View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 12:14 AM

K guys im with Jeprly on this on and gunna back him because I've personally eaten the Prussian carp and it's not a uneducated opinion like has been said on this thread about other species of carp lol you no who you are give your head a shake and deal with some personal facts with education they are awsome to eat.very firm deep white meat and fillet out easily like a perch with the rib bones......................
I'm fully against the introduction of this invasive species that lay tens of thousands of eggs three times a year because it gunna upset our system of native or earliest introduced species you be the judge.but all i no is at the end of the day now matter what anybody's opinion is nothing good can come from a species that takes over on this magnitude on this rate of speed with adaptation to be able to hybrnate in the winter months its a catistrofic nightmare. And yes our predators will adapt to prey on very high levels on this invasive species. But one thing that does not get talked about much on the few threads on the AO is who introduced and why.in my opinion it is very clear who these people are and why because ther main diet consists of fish and given the status of southern alberta it's getting very difficult to harvest any fish species and it's all about selfish acts for personal gain and you **** heads no exactly who you are and I will keep nailing your arse to the wall with poaching of our walley here in southern AB to asrd and your night fishing crap as well because I will not deal with this take take crap.
Before anybody tries to nail me down on my personal opinions you better have you ducks in a row because ive acused nobody of anything but we all no the game bein played here and the people playin er.im gunnin for makin alberta a better place with future generations involve and it aint the garbage tryin to change our fisheries for personal gain.