View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 09:25 PM

I had pre-ordered a gun in march that was already incoming from wholesale, still waiting.... (and bought it from someone else). I had also purchased a spotting scope that needed to be brought in. I spoke to Tim at the optics counter and he was great. We set up the scopes I was interested in at the front door so I could make a true comparison. (Evening with lower light) I made a decision and wanted the scope in angled configuration. They didn't have it in stock and I left my info with him. He called me next day and got me a price and delivery and made sure that if I wanted to go ahead that it would be expedite shipped and wouldn't take long to get. I went in and put a deposit a couple days later and he called me to pick up the scope 10 days later. Tim was helpful and knowledgeable. I also had Dom at the the hunting counter bring in a gun case from another location. He called me and made sure it was set aside, I went in yesterday morning and it was ready to go. I know wholesale has not been what they used to be, but they do have some people that really like what they do and are helpful!