View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 11:20 AM

Take a look at the eco fascists involved in the Y2Y group. Their ultimate goal is a human activity ban in the area. The low hanging fruit is hunting and OHV. The attack has already begun on the off roaders, in fact I'd say that battle has already been lost. Next will be hunting. Then camping. Excuses will be made to close areas and streams to hiking and fishing, on they march.

Government knows that groups won't support one another, so they pick them off one at a time. Take a look at older threads on the castle area, hunters vs hikers, ohv's vs fisherman, pathetic, in the end we all lose. Just like the forward march against firearms, death by a thousand cuts.

The end game is, whatever the NDP/Alberta Parks bureaucrats decide it is. I assume there are retirement investments that have been made in the area, now all they have to do is stack the deck in their favor.

Remember bureaucrats make careers of stuff like this. They advance their personal/lobbyist agendas slowly when being watched, when they have a sympathetic boss they move more quickly. The writing is on the wall that the NDP are one and done(hopefully) so the agenda will be advancing more quickly over the next couple years.

PS. my tinfoil hat is a bit tight this morning, helps keep the global warming inspired snow off my head.

"I find it interesting that some folk will pay to use a range, use a golf course, use a garage bay but think landowners should have to give permission for free. Do these same people think hookers should be treated like landowners?" pitw

Last edited by hillbillyreefer; 04-28-2017 at 11:31 AM.