View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
And if it came from someone that had actually hunted the mountains and killed some elk,bighorn,and grizzly,it might even have some credibility as to what might happen on a mountain hunt.

I have spent my time in the mountains,and brought home bighorn,mountain goat,grizzly,and my share of elk.I have been charged by a grizzly,and made the shot when it counted.The cute little story might be entertaining,but it makes me wonder what the author would have done if he was charged by a grizzly.Would he have made the shot,or would he have wet his pants, missed the shot and become the victim of a bear mauling?

I made what was obviously a joke to lighten the mood of what was becoming a little bit of a heated thread.

There was no personal attack against you and not one doubts your expertise as a shooter, it was a little humor-nothing more.

Little man syndrome gets the better of you, as usual, and you respond with a childish response that the mods had to delete.

Today you again make a personal attack like a spoiled child, pretend to know what my expertise is, not only as a shooter but as a human being.

I am not getting in to a contest with the likes of you but I will tell you I have hunted in every province in Canada and the Artic. I get what I am after to challenge myself and see the country, not to prove something to anyone else.

I have been on my own since I was 14 years old. I worked in the north Atlantic and lived along the waterfront of Halifax and Pictou. My life has been on the line more times than your little mind could imagine and I can guarantee you I don’t "wet my pants".

Isn't it time you grab your marbles and go home crying again? You know, change your name and come back in a few months.

We will pretend we have forgotten what a joke you are, just like last time.