Thread: Yum! Brookies!
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicemustang View Post
I am purposely not saying the name of the lake because of all the lurkers around here. But if you really wanted to know the lake and more info, you just have to PM and I will decide if you are a good member to AOF and will be happy to give the information out.
That's what I figured. I did get a laugh at your resopnse to his question though. Technically you did give him the name of the lake, just not the one that all the fish came out of. LOL. Thank you very much for the offer but I won't bug you for the name of the lake you were on, although it is good to know that people are still willing to help out their fellow angler, cheers. I was kind of wondering about the activity on Birch Lake but I will find out for myself this weekend. From the sounds of your original post, Brookies should be fairly active this time of year and early in the morning sounds like the best time of day. Of course I'm sure this is affected my numberous other factors but we'll see what happens. Thanks again for the pictures and the offer. Your a credit to the sport!