View Single Post
Old 01-04-2022, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pekan View Post
If you had a $100K marketing budget you could create a hunting social media influencer. He or she would need the motivation and work ethic to train and practice (bow hunting specifically). But it could be done.
And some natural charisma would help!
I totally get it, they are brand ambassadors or sponsored athletes but in the few years I've followed a few of the Joe Rogan n friends they seem to only hunt a couple species. Like once John Dudley switched to PSE and got Joe n friends on PSE all of a sudden PSE was the best even though Hoyt was the best before.

Cam hunts ranched or guided animals period.

Joe seems to only hunt elk and axis deer on lanai.

Jocko is new to hunting and has only taken an elk as far as I know with John Dudley's help.

At least people like Steve Rinella, Remi Warren, Randy Newberg hunt most species, don't seem to take 4 bulls per year and accept going home empty handed. I remember one podcast Joe even said he doesn't like failure so he does hunts with high probability. Probably after hunting Alaska with Rinella he decided getting rained on for a week straight sucked lol. John Dudley shoots a lot of elk but also shoots a lot of whitetails and snags an antelope too.

Last edited by DirtShooter; 01-04-2022 at 11:51 AM.