View Single Post
Old 01-17-2023, 11:06 PM

I have to tell this story because it reminded me of something that happen years ago.

We had one guy who came up hunting in camp that walked in his sleep and sometimes there were a couple workers staying in camp also.

After a couple night's one of my fallers told me there's a guy acting weird walking around at night .

So I stayed that night at the other end of the trailer and the guys all had a few drinks ,but the sleep walker got drunk. We all thought he won't move all night. We thought wrong.

No way around 3am he walks right right over to my worker and taps him on the forehead hard and the guy woke up just steaming mad and the sleep walker was dreaming he was working on a carburetor. He eyes were wide open he asked my faller if had a tiny piece of wire to attach to his carb to make a choke.

That guy said a tiny wire you sob it's 3 am and before he grabbed him I was right there and the guy came to and woke up still half cut.

The guy went back to bed and me and my faller started laughing , for and hour we both laughed so hard I cried. That guy was as strong as they came and if I wasn't there he may have hurt that guy.

We cut the sleep walker off the booze or go home. The guy got a very decent bull and had a great trip after that, but man was he lucky he never got hucked out that trailer head first.

In camp I had the greatest days of my life .There a big price for being free ,but it has it ups and downs .

Cheers
JD

Last edited by JD848; 01-17-2023 at 11:26 PM.