View Single Post
Old 01-18-2023, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD848 View Post
Tc my freind us hunters could all be saints and still someone would find fault in us . Being a logger all my life and a hunter I got it from both ends ,but not one of them whiners wipes there butt with saran wrap and all have homes that are made of wood while walking around in full leather skin tight outfits .

Hypocrites the whole darn works .

This forum is one of the most decent and has a ton off great guys .

Cheers
JD
I couldn't agree more, this is a great forum with a ton of great guys, and I've had more then a couple occasions to sit around the fire and lift quite a few toddies (till 5 am with TireBob!). I'm no saint either.

I just so much prefer good positive posts here, rather then complaints and things that put us in a bad light. The world has endless things to complain about, it's the easiest thing to do.

But sometimes those complaints don't need to be rolled out in public. That's the whole point I was trying to make.

If I didn't appreciate this forum and it's fine membership, I A: wouldn't bother posting here, or reading anything, and B: I sure wouldnt wear a tin star.

So, that's why I said what I did, and I stand by it. Not because I'm a saint, but because discretion is good.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone