View Single Post
Old 01-20-2023, 03:47 PM

I picked up a couple of the Moultrie Delta cameras when they were on sale for 1/2 price ($80-ish). To be honest, they aren't that bad. The mobile app works fine and I can pull the pictures up on my computer as well.

The only issue I had was when I did a lot of picture deletion and configuration changes remotely and then the camera quit. I'm guessing that it went into a race condition and just burned through the batteries. Since then both have been great.

Got my hands on a newer model (the Edge) and it's been good too. One of the things I like about it is that it has integrated storage, so you don't have to worry about SD cards.

They support video, and if you just have them set to take stills, they don't push the HD version of the photos over the air unless you specifically request them. The downside is that it counts against your plan again when you do that.

They all support external battery packs (and solar too) so that's nice.

The plan isn't the cheapest, but they seem great for the price. Am going to keep one going most of the year at a friend's farm to see how it holds up.

Last edited by Stinky Buffalo; 01-20-2023 at 03:53 PM.