View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 04:32 PM
Banned

First two weeks of May are pretty much booked up now. I have room for one guy with his own quad that's not scared to go in and out by himself first week of the month. Last 2 weeks of the month are still open.

I had one idiot kind of go off on me on this issue yesterday so Ill just lay this on the table right up front for all to see. Yes I'm inviting new bear hunters up to hunt my baits. No I'm not charging and wage or compensation for this. I do however expect that anybody with any class at all will chip in a little for the cost of bait. Beavers cost 5 bucks a piece...bears eat a lot of them lol. Don't give me any money if your concerned about legalities, pay it straight to the beaver guy when he drops off the weekly load. I don't expect or request any monetary gain of any kind. Just buy some bait if you can eh?

I'd really like to see a kid come up with his dad and shoot a bear. If any of you fellas got a boy old enough for a tag...and wanna take him bear huntin gimme a buzz.

Iv told everybody that calls that your welcome to stay with me. I have 2 acres lakefront on Skeleton lake. Its not a mansion but itl do for bear camp. The extra beds are in an unfinished basement. It aint the hilton but its clean and warm.

Last edited by HerdBull; 03-03-2010 at 04:47 PM.