Thread: AC meat cooler
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 11:40 AM

Default The Small Busines

I know this is not an A/C related comment and This is not a BUMP...its just where I see where we can be Canadian and support Alberta and we did'nt, we dropped the ball, and the Small guys have to pay like always.

I'm into supporting the Small businesses here in Alberta, we all know we are taking a kicking one way or another here in Alberta and it seems we are alone in trying to make it all work from our troubled oil patch to the hard times in all other sections like farming.

Its probably not my place to say but what I have read on posts from the MGFA guy, he's just a small guy trying like all of us to make ends meet, and keep Alberta going,

I am not a political guy, but the government is already hard on small businesses for what I can see, and you think if you could help the small guy you would. there's lots of Big Business out there that can pay for major advertising and there's large Businesses that fall on hard times like Wholesale Sports and Sears, We are CANADIAN and we should be Canadian.

There's A LOT of SHOUT OUTS for all kinds of business on here. and i'm all for it, Not sure the price it costs to put adds on here. I'm sure it costs a lot to keep a site going like this, and thats why I use sites like this Alberta sites like this, If I could help my Alberta Neighbor I would.

Lets be Canadian and support Canadians, and Make Alberta Strong Again.